I am looking at the selenium-webdriver API for .NET at
http://selenium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/api/dotnet/index.html. For
the arguments on IJavaScriptExecutor.ExecuteScript, it states that 'For a
number, a Int64 is returned'. What do I need to do if I want to pass a
decimal (in/out) with this method? The Java bindings, for example,
currently support both decimal and non-decimal types.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Vaibhav

  • Jim Evans at Oct 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    The documentation is incorrect. Decimal values work just fine in the .NET
    bindings.