i try to run the selenium script using java in my windows machine(eclipse)
using firefox (10.0.7). but i couldnt do that from my linux box which uses
firefox 3.0. the error which i get is something which says the popup
blocker has been enabled. but when i check the option that is not enabled
and also i could see my pop up window opening... the but it doesnt execute
the instruction which deals with the popup

  • Praveen kumar cherukuri at Oct 23, 2012 at 2:19 pm
    Hi Jagadeesh,

    Try adding your website url to the PopUp blocker exceptions. This may help
    you get rid of this problem.
    Its a wild guess..

    Give a try.

    Regards,
    Praveen

    On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM, jagadeesh mohan