Hi All,

In Report,

I want for pass assertion it should display pass in Testng report.
Currently it is not appearing.

Assert.assertTrue("test","test");

while for fail assertion it appears.

Testng 6.5
weddriver

--

Regards

*RAJIV <http://testeverythingrajiv.com/>
KUMAR<http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com/>
NANDVANI <http://testeverythingqtp.blogspot.com>*

http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com
http://testeverythingqtp.blogspot.com/

  • Jiteshwar nishad at Oct 11, 2012 at 9:03 am
    hi *RAJIV <http://testeverythingrajiv.com/> ,

    i think , this is not a write way , if you want to use of "assert" , it
    should be like this :
    *

    Assert.assertEquals("home",driver.getTitle());
    // if "home" is title
    //u can take any thihng like gettext , so that it should match

    or
    assertEquals("Home", selenium.getTitle());

    let me know

    thanks
    regards,
    jitesh

    I want for pass assertion it should display pass in Testng report.
    Currently it is not appearing.

    Assert.assertTrue("test","test");

    while for fail assertion it appears.

    Testng 6.5
    weddriver

    --

    Regards

    *RAJIV <http://testeverythingrajiv.com/> KUMAR<http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com/>
    NANDVANI <http://testeverythingqtp.blogspot.com>*

    http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com
    http://testeverythingqtp.blogspot.com/

  • Testeverything at Oct 11, 2012 at 9:19 am
    Hi,

    My means whenever assert function will return true means it matching the
    expecting value in that case in Report it should display pass like the same
    way as it behaves for assert fail.
[...]

  • Jiteshwar nishad at Oct 11, 2012 at 9:37 am
    ok ,
    but when i was trying to write "Assert.assertTrue" it is giving me error

[...]

  • Yogesh Tyagi at Oct 11, 2012 at 9:47 am
    Oh Hi Rajeev Ji,

    I think you are the same person who was in Gurgaon in ESL.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Yogesh Kumar

    http://rajivkumarnandvani.**wordpress.com<http://rajivkumarnandvani.wordpress.com>
    http://testeverythingqtp.**blogspot.com/<http://testeverythingqtp.blogspot.com/>