I ma trying to run a simple script (launch google) on Android Emulator
using AndroidDriver but i get access denied message in the Webdriver client
running on emulator. Initially i used to get a White Blank screen. Then i
entered my proxy server settings in Mobile Settings --> APN Names in the
emulator settings after which i am getting the access denied page now. I am
able to launch google manually after entering the proxy settings.

I am using Win XP, tried Android OS v4.1, 3.1, 3.2, Android Webdriver apk
file version 2.21. i have followed all the steps per the official
documentation on Android Webdriver wiki....like the port forwarding and
all.....

Please help!

Thanks, Vishal

  • Sitam Jana at Sep 26, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    Hi Vishal,

    Can you share the screenshot here ?

    Thanks,
    Sitam