I had this successfully working on previous version on OS X, before
mountain lion/safari, so I wondering if this is the problem. When the
safari browser is launched via my testNG test case, it opens the browser
with this in the URL: localhost:XXXXX/localhost/test

localhost:XXXXX is the server and port that browser is being opened on, and
the localhost/test is where my url is to test. Previously, my test url
would replace the initial localhost:XXXXX but since I updated it does not.

Has anybody else seen this problem with any version of MAC/Safari/GRID?

Thanks,

Tyler.