Hi ALL,

can any one help me, How to Define a Text Box property value...

  • Peter Gale at Aug 6, 2012 at 9:51 am
    I don't think it's at all clear what you mean ... could you give a bit more explanation or show us the code you have got so far, or the html you are looking at?

    Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 02:19:54 -0700
    From: imam.dins@gmail.com
    To: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
    Subject: [selenium-users] How to Define A Text Box property value (enable or disable)

    Hi ALL,

    can any one help me, How to Define a Text Box property value...

    To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/selenium-users/-/8st-e_ij8SgJ.

  • Tulsi.tester at Aug 7, 2012 at 5:22 am
    Hi,

    I think you are trying to find whether the textbox is enabled or disabled.
    If it so, then use can isEnabled(xpath of textbox)
    can any one help me, How to Define a Text Box property value...

  • Tulsi.tester at Aug 7, 2012 at 5:26 am
    I am sorry. It is not isEnabled(xpath of textbox). But it is
    isEditable(xpath of textbox)