Is there any method in selenium-Java to get Some display property of text
present in a page like , Font , Font Size, Colour of text, etc..

how can we get page colour using selenium.
I am using Webdriver-Java .

Thanks & Regards,
Saorabh Singh

  • Mari at Jul 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm
    Hi,

    Use getCssvalue api.

    Ex:

    String font=driver.findElement(By.xpath(<xpath>)).getCSSvalue("font");

    above statement will return value of font property.

    Thanks & Regards,
    M.Marimuthu