Hello fellow selenium lovers,

I am thinking about using selenium + Hudson(Jenkins) for integration
testing. Anyone have any good/bad things to share about it?

I am not sure if we can use it for Selenium C# scripts though although
google results show it can be done.

Please help me out sharing your experience.

Thanks

Sirus

  • Srisowrabha Kumar at Jul 19, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    Hi,

    We use Python bindings for our automation and use Jenkins. Its worth using.
    The report generation too is simple and user friendly. Fixing script issues
    too is simple.

    Have no idea using on C#. Plz share, if you design it.

    Thanks,

    Sowrabha
    I am thinking about using selenium + Hudson(Jenkins) for integration
    testing. Anyone have any good/bad things to share about it?

    I am not sure if we can use it for Selenium C# scripts though although
    google results show it can be done.

    Please help me out sharing your experience.

    Thanks

    Sirus
  • Sirus tula at Jul 19, 2012 at 6:23 pm
    Thank you Sowrabha for your input.

    I was trying to play around with Jenkins but i'm even having hard time to
    install jenkins.war file.

    I downloaded the jenkins.zip file from http://jenkins-ci.org/ to c:/jenkins

    Then i run the cmd prompt navigating to jenkins folder as c:/jenkins/java
    -jar jenkin.war

    When i do that, the cmd propmt gives me response as "*Unable to access the
    jenkins.war file"*

    Also when i unzipped jenkins.zip file, i didn't see jenkins.war file
    anywhere.

    Can you help me figure out this issue?

    Thanks

    Sirus
    We use Python bindings for our automation and use Jenkins. Its worth
    using. The report generation too is simple and user friendly. Fixing script
    issues too is simple.

    Have no idea using on C#. Plz share, if you design it.

    Thanks,

    Sowrabha

    I am thinking about using selenium + Hudson(Jenkins) for integration
    testing. Anyone have any good/bad things to share about it?

    I am not sure if we can use it for Selenium C# scripts though although
    google results show it can be done.

    Please help me out sharing your experience.

    Thanks

    Sirus

  • Karthik Kulkarni at Jul 20, 2012 at 9:12 am
    http://www.vogella.com/articles/ContinuousIntegration/article.html- chk
    this