Hie,

I am using Selenium RC with Perl.
When I execute my test script in any browser (ie/ff/chrome...) I'm getting
Permission denied on session....

Following is the code...

$sel->click("id=submitButton");
$sel->wait_for_element_present("//td[4]/a/span","30000");
$sel->click("//td[4]/a/span"); * -------->Here
the control clicks a button...*
$sel->wait_for_pop_up("Test Window ! ", "30000");*-------->When clicked on
the above button,pops up a new window......At this command the console is
showing Permission denied error.*

Please help me out to overcome this error....

Regards,
Bobby

  • Smita Sinha at Jul 3, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    The script is not able to find the pop up.
    Check what kind of pop is it.

    Selenium does not handle modal dialog boxes.

    -Smita