Hi All,

I have a strange requirement of integrating selenium rc + junit test cases
with JMeter, if any one has worked or tried this earlier please suggest me
on how to do this and also share your experiences.
Thanks in anticipation.
Utsav Sinha
Cell: 987334-0189

  • DAYANANDA REDDY CHALLA at Jul 2, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    http://kb.bobcares.com/?View=entry&EntryID=1231
    I have a strange requirement of integrating selenium rc + junit test cases
    with JMeter, if any one has worked or tried this earlier please suggest me
    on how to do this and also share your experiences.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Utsav Sinha
    Cell: 987334-0189

    Thanks & Regards,

    DAYANANDA REDDY CHALLA

  • Gaurav Chaturvedi at Jul 2, 2012 at 3:06 pm
    Thank You for sharing the useful link.

    Regards
    Gaurav