I was 1st able to hit a url in IE using webdriver using testng framework
but since yesterday I am not able to do so, whenever I run the same code ,
the IE gets opened with http://localhost:8238/ link is opened on its own
and a message stating " This is the initial start page for the WebDriver
server." and the execution fails the test case. I re installed Java and IE
thinking some problem with that but the problem is still persisting.Can you
please please please help me, there is no problem with the code it runs
fine in other computers.