I am very new to selenium web driver. Here how can we use wait for element
present command.

  • Vbv at Jun 25, 2012 at 9:07 am
    Use implicit wait:

    (from: http://seleniumhq.org/docs/04_webdriver_advanced.html)

    WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(10, TimeUnit.SECONDS);driver.get("http://somedomain/url_that_delays_loading");WebElement myDynamicElement = driver.findElement(By.id("myDynamicElement"));

    Hope that helps.

    Thanks
    vbv
    I am very new to selenium web driver. Here how can we use wait for element
    present command.

  • Daitha shankar at Jun 26, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Thank u vbv,