Hi All,

I have an issue in using storeEval command ,my command goes like this.Here
I need to extract "n" value from the xpath
I am using.When I run this script an error is thrown stating:"[error]
Unexpected Exception: fileName ->
chrome://selenium-ide/content/selenium-core/scripts/selenium-api.js,
lineNumber -> 2531" please anybody can help me out with this error.What
should I do?

str.indexOf(&quot;$$&quot;))']}</td>

  • Jayaraman - Inspired to become Software Architect at Jun 24, 2012 at 6:23 am
    Can you give more info reg the operation that you are trying to achieve
    using StoreEval command. Especially, the javascript code..

    -Jay!!

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM, sumana madgula