I am trying to determine if there is an elegant way for me to shutdown the
hub on my build machine, if there is a batch command that I can pass once
all the tests have ran? Had anyone attempted this? I have found this in as
an open ticket : http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=3230.

Thanks.

  • Krishnan Mahadevan at Jun 14, 2012 at 2:20 am
    Aparna,
    If you want to shutdown a local grid(which is running on the same machine
    from where tests are spawned too) then why not spawn the grid via code?

    This gist post of mine should help you get started :
    https://gist.github.com/1106183
    I am trying to determine if there is an elegant way for me to shutdown the
    hub on my build machine, if there is a batch command that I can pass once
    all the tests have ran? Had anyone attempted this? I have found this in as
    an open ticket : http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=3230.

    Thanks.

    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/selenium-users?hl=en-US.

    --
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishnan Mahadevan

    "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
    or in love with someone else!"