Hi All,

I am getting the below mentioned issues while executing the test in a
batch,

1. ERROR: Command execution failure. Please search the forum at
http://clearspace.openqa.org for error details from the log window. The
error message is: Object doesn't support this property or method
2. com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException - ERROR: Command execution
failure. Please search the forum at http://clearspace.openqa.org for error
details from the log window. The error message is: Permission denied

This is happening all the time trying to open the aplication url..

Anyone having any idea?? Please suggest me some solutions...

Thanks in advance!!

Regards
mridul