I am using selenium 2 to launch a phone gap app...But i am stuck at a
point where we need to Extract the framework from Android and IPhone
WebDriver and change them to drive WebView.Please HELP..

  • Paul Grandjean at May 22, 2012 at 9:52 pm
    Hi,

    You'll have to provide more details before someone can help you. For
    example, what do you mean by "Extract the framework"? Who's framework?
    The work 'framework' gets used in a lot of different contexts.

    Paul

    I am using selenium 2 to launch a phone gap app...But i am stuck at a
    point where we need to Extract the framework from Android and IPhone
    WebDriver and change them to drive WebView.Please HELP..

  • Tanya gupta at May 23, 2012 at 4:57 am
    I want to launch a phonegap app in simulator(iphone/ipad/anroid)
    How can that be done?
    You'll have to provide more details before someone can help you. For
    example, what do you mean by "Extract the framework"? Who's framework?
    The work 'framework' gets used in a lot of different contexts.

    Paul

    I am using selenium 2 to launch a phone gap app...But i am stuck at a
    point where we need to Extract the framework from Android and IPhone
    WebDriver and change them to drive WebView.Please HELP..

  • Niteen Jadhav at May 23, 2012 at 8:13 am
    Can you describe your scenario, if possible code snippet so people can
    help you.

    Thanks,
    Niteen Jadhav
    I want to launch a phonegap app in simulator(iphone/ipad/anroid)
    How can that be done?

    You'll have to provide more details before someone can help you.  For
    example, what do you mean by "Extract the framework"?  Who's framework?
    The work 'framework' gets used in a lot of different contexts.
    Paul
    I am using selenium 2 to launch a phone gap app...But i am stuck at a
    point where we need to Extract the framework from Android and IPhone
    WebDriver and change them to drive WebView.Please HELP..
  • Pradeep Siluveru at May 23, 2012 at 8:28 am
    Hi Tanya,

    By using Webdriver you can write the testcases for Android and Iphone
    app,same like for Webapplications.

    Regards,
    Pradeep

  • Pradeep Siluveru at May 23, 2012 at 8:33 am
    I think for phone gap applications you cann't write testcases. you cann't
    find the webviews for that application.But by using Webdriver you can
    launch the browser in the simulator and then you can enter the url
    likewise you can write the testcase.