Hello All,
I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium RC in
eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
build .xml.
But to automate i need to design framework in java so that regression
testing can be carried out.

My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
What all commands and language should be used?
Do let me know links or preffered books on it...

Regards,
Reema

  • Mallikarjun Yalagi at May 17, 2012 at 9:45 am
    Hi,

    There are lot of frameworks like junit framwork,TestNG ,data driven so
    on,so 1st decide which framwork you want to go and java langauage will be
    used.

    Thanks&Regards
    Mallikarjun Yalagi
    I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium RC in
    eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
    build .xml.
    But to automate i need to design framework in java so that regression
    testing can be carried out.

    My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
    What all commands and language should be used?
    Do let me know links or preffered books on it...

    Regards,
    Reema

  • Reeema shah at May 17, 2012 at 9:50 am
    Hello Mallikarjun,
    Please suggest which framework will be better and guide for the same.
    I just want to inintiate the designing the rframework from base.
    As i am new to selenium RC framework i dont have any idea of designing
    the framework

    Regards,
    reema.
    There are lot of frameworks like junit framwork,TestNG ,data driven so
    on,so 1st decide which framwork you want to go and java langauage will be
    used.

    Thanks&Regards
    Mallikarjun Yalagi

    I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium RC in
    eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
    build .xml.
    But to automate i need to design framework in java so that regression
    testing can be carried out.
    My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
    What all commands and language should be used?
    Do let me know links or preffered books on it...
    Regards,
    Reema
  • Mallikarjun Yalagi at May 17, 2012 at 9:58 am
    Ok fine, i will send you the links,go through it.

    "http://testerinyou.blogspot.in/"

    http://seleniumready.blogspot.in/

    On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM, reeema shah <reemashah2...@gmail.com
    I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium RC in
    eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
    build .xml.
    But to automate i need to design framework in java so that regression
    testing can be carried out.
    My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
    What all commands and language should be used?
    Do let me know links or preffered books on it...
    Regards,
    Reema
    -
  • Reeema shah at May 17, 2012 at 10:00 am
    Hello Mallikarjun,
    The links you provided is not accessible in company.
    So if possible let me know some other links?

    Regards,
    Reema

[...]

  • Krishnan Mahadevan at May 17, 2012 at 10:17 am
    Am guessing that blogs are being blocked by your company's proxy server.
    Most of the links that you would get from people are essentially blogs.

    Perhaps you can try it from home.

    Thanks & Regards
    Krishnan Mahadevan

    "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
    or in love with someone else!"

    On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM, reeema shah <reemashah2...@gmail.com
    wrote:
    Hello All,
    I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium
    RC in
    eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
    build .xml.
    But to automate i need to design framework in java so that
    regression
    testing can be carried out.
    My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
    What all commands and language should be used?
    Do let me know links or preffered books on it...
    Regards,
    Reema
    text
    -
    -
  • Mallikarjun Yalagi at May 17, 2012 at 10:19 am
    check following links

    "http://qtp-help.blogspot.in/"
    "seleniumhq.org/docs/05_selenium_rc.html"

    wrote:
    Hello All,
    I want to automate regession testing for the project in selenium
    RC in
    eclipse using ANT.I am able to run the recorde script through Ant
    build .xml.
    But to automate i need to design framework in java so that
    regression
    testing can be carried out.
    My query is how to initiate designing the framework?
    What all commands and language should be used?
    Do let me know links or preffered books on it...
    Regards,
    Reema
    text
    -