Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)

Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
selenium rc framework??

  • PeterJeffreyGale at May 15, 2012 at 8:03 pm
    Do you mean code coverage of:

    1. any javascript etc in the client browser or
    2. any java etc running on the server, or
    3. any web application development code that might have generated the
    server/client web application?

    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)

    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)

    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
  • Martin at May 16, 2012 at 6:42 am
    the best would be all ;-)

    but 1 and 3 would be nice ...

    1. any javascript etc in the client browser or
    2. any java etc running on the server, or
    3. any web application development code that might have generated the
    server/client web application?

    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)

    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)

    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
  • Greg kulte at May 17, 2012 at 5:19 pm
    Hi,

    I have used emma coverage tools to see where my test pass in java
    code.
    This tool can tell you how many % of class is called during test.

    http://emma.sourceforge.net/

    1. any javascript etc in the client browser or
    2. any java etc running on the server, or
    3. any web application development code that might have generated the
    server/client web application?
    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)
    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
    Is there any code coverage tool which we can integrate with Selenium
    Server/RC (HTML-based Testsuites)
    Is there any code coverage tool which can be integrated with theexisting
    selenium rc framework??
  • Martin at May 18, 2012 at 6:56 am
    so because of the byte code manipulation it should also work with selenium
    html tests, right?