I am using selenium webdriver with junit framework and selenium 2.19
standalone jar.

Can anyone guide on lines of code required to support safari execution.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Payal Gupta wrote:
okay..I have already done the setup for this..
I have installed the certificate, but am not sure on how to build
extension and what other modification in the code is required for the same
to be supported by selenium webdriver
so I need some guidance for the steps required to integrate selenium
driver with Safari extension.
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Mark Collin wrote:

Moving forward the extension is going to be the only way it will work, I
would suggest using it.****
** **
*From:* webdriver@googlegroups.com *On
Behalf Of *Payal Gupta
*Sent:* 02 May 2012 10:32
*To:* webdriver@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [webdriver] Mac safari integration****
** **
I don't have restriction to use Safari 4 or Safari 5 or any other
upgraded versions . It is just that I could find some answers on how I can
upgrade my test framework based on selenium webdriver to support safari 4
but there is no such method for Safari 5(except the newly mentioned
safari extensions)****
** **
** **
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Mark Collin <mark.col...@lazeryattack.com>