Hi All,
May be not related to selenium ,but I guess many of you know about
Jmeter,
Can any of you please provide kick start doc how to start jmeter
I have downloaded jmeter and run jmeter.bat file but I am unable to go
forward I really need help guys.

Regards,
Raghunandan.

  • Krishnan Mahadevan at May 11, 2012 at 8:25 am
    Have you googled for any JMeter tutorials ??

    http://shanmugavelc.blogspot.in/2011/12/jmeter-beginners-tutorial.html

    Thanks & Regards
    Krishnan Mahadevan

    "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
    or in love with someone else!"