Can anyone guide me to set up the environment in eclipse?
Please give me step by step link or guide to start with Selenium 2
testcases.

  • Mark Collin at May 11, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    I can provide you with a mavenised selenium template. I can't guide you
    through installing plugins into Eclipse to deal with maven (I'm not a big
    fan of Eclipse and don't use it personally)

    https://github.com/Ardesco/Selenium-Maven-Template

    -----Original Message-----
    From: selenium-users@googlegroups.com
    On Behalf Of pallavi borse
    Sent: 11 May 2012 09:41
    To: Selenium Users
    Subject: [selenium-users] Configuring Selenium 2(Webdriver) and maven in
    eclipse

    Hello,

    I want to run the selenium testcases with Maven.
    Can anyone guide me to set up the environment in eclipse?
    Please give me step by step link or guide to start with Selenium 2
    testcases.

  • Pallavi borse at May 14, 2012 at 4:14 am
    Could someone help me in setting the environment in Eclipse for
    Webdriver. I want to run testcases using Maven.
    Please direct me for the step by step guide or link.

  • Krishnan Mahadevan at May 14, 2012 at 4:15 am
    You might want to search through the selenium-users forum. This question
    has been answered a lot of times.

    Thanks & Regards
    Krishnan Mahadevan

    "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
    or in love with someone else!"

    On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:44 AM, pallavi borse