Hello All,
I want to make the framework for application using Selenium RC in
eclipse using JUNIT.
please provide me the link for reference for making the framework.If
possible provide me the sample scripts.I want to design the framework
in java.

Regards,
Reema

  • Rajat Jindal at May 10, 2012 at 10:23 am
    http://code.google.com/p/selenium/wiki/GettingStarted

    The above link can help you get started. Go through it step by step and you
    will find it really useful.
    I want to make the framework for application using Selenium RC in
    eclipse using JUNIT.
    please provide me the link for reference for making the framework.If
    possible provide me the sample scripts.I want to design the framework
    in java.

    Regards,
    Reema
  • Krishnan Mahadevan at May 10, 2012 at 11:57 am
    Reema,

    https://github.com/freynaud/testng-support/wiki - A sample TestNG project.

    https://github.com/Ardesco/Ebselen - A good start for JUnit driven project

    Thanks & Regards
    Krishnan Mahadevan

    "All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
    or in love with someone else!"