Hi All we can handle following by using webdriver right,I got this
question because I am getting following statements while recording
through IDE.

1.// ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command
[selectFrame]]
2.// ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command
[selectWindow]]
3.// ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command
[waitForPopUp]]

Regards,
Raghunandan.

  • Prabhjot Kaur at Oct 24, 2014 at 2:49 pm
    How to handle

    // ERROR: Caught exception [ERROR: Unsupported command [waitForPopUp]]

    in selenium webdriver using C#