Hi

I logged in to a flex application, after selecting a item from drop
down one more browser window of HTML application will open. In
selenium server It is showing the session ID of 1st window only.

i tryied to get titles or names of all browser
getSelenium().getAllWindowTitles();
getSelenium().getAllWindowNames();

but it is returning NULL

I want to select HTML application window. can any one please help me ?

  • Tribhuvan Yadav at May 3, 2012 at 9:31 am
    try using the

    selenium.selectwindow("Window name");

    On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM, ahsyed@corelogic.com
    I logged in to a flex application, after selecting a item from drop
    down one more browser window of HTML application will open. In
    selenium server It is showing the session ID of 1st window only.

    i tryied to get titles or names of all browser
    getSelenium().getAllWindowTitles();
    getSelenium().getAllWindowNames();

    but it is returning NULL

    I want to select HTML application window. can any one please help me ?

  • Ahsyed at May 4, 2012 at 9:59 am
    Hi Yadav,

    I tryied "selenium.selectwindow("Window name"); " but no luck.
    since this window is not recognized by selenium server i am not able
    to select using above command.

    thanks for reply.