Hey all,

I am new to Selenium, and recently was trying to setup a selenium grid to
do automation testing. But there is one issue that I am facing, sometimes
due to test failure, it leaves selenium node problematic. For example it
throws connections refused exception or any other exceptions when the hub
forwards the request to that node, thus the node could not start the test.
I run a script to detect this issue, but I think it is not enough, and I
also tried to add own proxy implementing TestSessionListener,
CommandListener, but it seems like the hub just takes charge of forwarding
request and does not know that there is something wrong in the node. I am
thinking that if there is a way to forward the request to another selenium
node when the first node hub sends request to has issues. Not changing
source code is preferred.. So do you have any good ideas about how to solve
this issue? I really appreciate your help!