On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge
wherever they find it.

Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are
there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • Patrick Lightbody at May 2, 2012 at 1:15 pm
    This was intended to be just that:

    https://twitter.com/#!/SeleniumHQ/contributors

    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate it with more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed, please send me a note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • David Burns at May 2, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    You can add me.

    @AutomatedTester

    David Burns

    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate it
    with more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed, please send
    me a note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge
    wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are
    there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • Kevin Menard at May 4, 2012 at 12:08 pm
    Don't know how interesting I am, but I tweet things: @nirvdrum

    --
    Kevin
    Patrick Lightbody Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:15 AM

    <https://twitter.com/#%21/SeleniumHQ/contributors>

    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate
    it with more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed,
    please send me a note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    TimBo Friday, April 27, 2012 7:29 PM
    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share
    knowledge wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are
    there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?
  • Jari Bakken at May 9, 2012 at 10:44 pm
    @jarib
    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate it with
    more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed, please send me a
    note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge
    wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same.  Are there
    any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • Simon Stewart at May 10, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    I'm @shs96c

    You know, we should add this information to the team page on selenium
    hq, rather than in emails :)

    Simon
    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate it with
    more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed, please send me a
    note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge
    wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same.  Are there
    any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • Kevin Menard at May 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    Oooh. I get to make a snarky comment about how you have commit rights :-D
    Simon Stewart Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:18 AM
    I'm @shs96c

    You know, we should add this information to the team page on selenium
    hq, rather than in emails :)

    Simon

    Jari Bakken Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:44 PM
    @jarib

    Patrick Lightbody Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:15 AM
    This was intended to be just that:

    https://twitter.com/#!/SeleniumHQ/contributors
    <https://twitter.com/#%21/SeleniumHQ/contributors>

    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate
    it with more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed,
    please send me a note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    TimBo Friday, April 27, 2012 7:29 PM
    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share
    knowledge wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are
    there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?
  • Mark Collin at May 10, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    pwned ;)

    follow who posts interesting Selenium/Webdriver info?

[...]

  • Simon Stewart at May 10, 2012 at 3:03 pm
    You have commit rights too. The sites are in the /svn/websites directory.

    :)

    Simon
    Oooh. I get to make a snarky comment about how you have commit rights :-D

    Simon Stewart <simon.m.stewart@gmail.com>
    Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:18 AM
    I'm @shs96c

    You know, we should add this information to the team page on selenium
    hq, rather than in emails :)

    Simon

    Jari Bakken <jari.bakken@gmail.com>
    Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:44 PM
    @jarib

    Patrick Lightbody <patrick@lightbody.net>
    Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:15 AM
    This was intended to be just that:

    https://twitter.com/#!/SeleniumHQ/contributors

    But it only has two members right now. Perhaps it's time to populate it
    with more folks? Contributors: If interested in being listed, please send
    me a note with your Twitter handle.

    --
    Patrick Lightbody
    +1 (415) 830-5488

    Friday, April 27, 2012 7:29 PM
    On my Twitter, I only follow Developer friends who love to share knowledge
    wherever they find it.

    Although, I havent found any Selenium Developers who do the same. Are
    there any recommendations for Tweeters I should follow?

  • Luke Inman-Semerau at May 10, 2012 at 6:12 pm
    it's been updated with twitter handles (well, all the ones i know)

    http://seleniumhq.org/about/contributors.html

  • Simon Stewart at May 11, 2012 at 10:43 am
    Thank you, Luke!

    Simon

    On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Luke Inman-Semerau