Hello
  i want to run an orchestrate job, documentation shows how to run it
using salt-run command from the master but salt-run does not have
filtering capabilities and i don't want to run it on all my minions,
just one environment.

how can i run an orchestrate job on a limited set of minions?

thanks!

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa

  • Martin Höfling at Jul 7, 2015 at 8:59 am
    The runner client must run on your salt master, see:

    https://docs.saltstack.com/en/2014.7/ref/clients/index.html#runnerclient

    The actual targeting of minions is done within your orchestrate state
    definition: