I wanted to solicit opinions on a distributed returner. Say we have
highstate on a schedule on the hour for 5k servers, in geographically
separate regions with their own master servers. What kind of a returner
setup would be recommended or what kind of returners are you guys using so
as to not log on to each master to figure out job status.

thanks

--
puneet

  • Viq at May 26, 2015 at 12:17 pm
    Have you seen salt-eventsd?
    I wanted to solicit opinions on a distributed returner. Say we have
    highstate on a schedule on the hour for 5k servers, in geographically
    separate regions with their own master servers. What kind of a returner
    setup would be recommended or what kind of returners are you guys using so
    as to not log on to each master to figure out job status.

    thanks

    --
    puneet

  • Puneet at May 26, 2015 at 12:40 pm
    nice , I will test it out, how have you been using it

    --
    Puneet