Is it possible to configure the /etc/salt/autosign.conf file to auto accept
minions from a particular network?

I know its possible to use globs and using full hosts names. I'd like to
use the entire network and CIDR notation to accept the keys.

My /etc/salt/autosign.conf

10.104.42.0/24

This does not work. Is it possible to autoaccept keys from the entire
network?

Thanks,

Greg Cooper

  • David Ward at Jul 24, 2015 at 6:10 am
    Hi Greg,

    Did you find an answer to this? I would like to do the exact same thing.

    Thanks.

  • Themalkolm at Jul 24, 2015 at 5:53 pm
    Hej,

    My guess it should be possible to implement yourself via reactors.