I've been wanting to do this for awhile, mostly because I'm growing weary
of laying down json for every single service and check I want to register.
Big thanks to python-consul from cablehead (Andy Gayton). Your feedback is
appreciated.

https://github.com/atbell/salt-consul

Cheers,

-Aaron

  • Alex Leonhardt at Jan 12, 2015 at 9:04 am
    Looks awesome! :)
    I've been wanting to do this for awhile, mostly because I'm growing weary
    of laying down json for every single service and check I want to register.
    Big thanks to python-consul from cablehead (Andy Gayton). Your feedback is
    appreciated.

    https://github.com/atbell/salt-consul

    Cheers,

    -Aaron

  • David Boucha at Jan 12, 2015 at 7:59 pm
    This is really cool!