Is a good python entry point for the functionality provided by salt-key? I
can of course run the binary and parse the output, but I'd rather be able
to call an API to get e.g. the list of currently accepted keys.

I'd also like to be able to delete keys with such an API.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,
wt

  • Charles Baker at Dec 16, 2014 at 3:41 pm
    If you are running the api server, for example in cherry.py

    http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/ref/netapi/all/salt.netapi.rest_cherrypy.html#keys
    Is a good python entry point for the functionality provided by salt-key? I
    can of course run the binary and parse the output, but I'd rather be able
    to call an API to get e.g. the list of currently accepted keys.

    I'd also like to be able to delete keys with such an API.

    Anyone have any pointers?

    Thanks,
    wt

    Charles H. Baker
    864.990.1297
    Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
    Bruce Lee