hi all:
   I find a feature in doc
http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/master_tops/index.html
   so I use it in my salt-master config.

   script: test.py return yaml like this:

But When I run salt 'test' state.highstate -v test=True
So I get that:

I guess test.py did not work. I want to know what is the problem?

thx

  • Colton Myers at Dec 5, 2014 at 5:29 pm
    Did you restart your master after applying the master config change? I would also recommend running your master with `--log-level=debug` so you can see if there are any red flags when it retrieves the top data.

    --
    Colton Myers
    Platform Engineer, SaltStack