hi,

I am a fresher for Salt Stack and started to learning now. i had a
Salt-master and minion set-up in Ubuntu environment, and I need to
install Word press in client from master I just tried with apache2
server only, can anyone send the code or document or tutorial link or
anything else?

I need to know any scripts storage for salt-stack (like more
chef-cookbooks available in git-hub) ??

its very interesting to work with salt-stack please cooperate with me
for happiest journey!!!!!

Regards,
Ganesan.A

  • Stephen Spencer at Nov 25, 2014 at 2:54 pm
    Hey there.

    Have a look at this:

    https://git.forgeservicelab.fi/jrodrigu/wordpress-formula/blob/master/README.md

    -S