In one of my pillar sls files I am trying to looking another pillar data
defined elsewhere like below.

keystone.token: "{{ pillar['keystone']['admin_token'] }}"

From my understanding pillar gets resolved at the master and the pillar
dictionary used here would be that of the master.

I am using git as my ext_pillar and from the documentation I can see that
it receives the minions pillar as an argument.

So is it possible to tell salt to lookup the minion's pillar when defining
pillars.

I hope I have made myself understood.

Thank you,
Ageeleshwar K