maybe you just change the ID name in /etc/salt/minion.

在 2012年10月30日星期二UTC+8上午7时30分27秒,Zippy Zeppoli写道:
Hi List,
I am getting the following error message a lot in my minion logs:
2012-10-29 16:23:30,943 [salt.crypt ][ERROR ] The Salt Master has
cached the public key for this node, this salt minion will wait for 10
seconds before attempting to re-authenticate

I am wondering what causes it and how to resolve it.

I tried salt-key -D to delete minions from the master, and then re-added
it, but this didn't fix it.

Thanks in advance.

  • Florian Ermisch at Sep 23, 2014 at 4:12 pm
    Hi,

    For me it was sometimes more reliable to delete the file with the complaining minion's key (below /etc/salt/pki/ I think) than using `salt-key -d $MINION_IS`.

    Regards,Florian