Helo,

When SaltMaster approve key we can send command and that command was freeze
without result. Could you tell more about internal ON-LINE and OFF-LINE
status make possible to send command in SaltMaster?

Thanks.

  • Lorenzo Marschall at Sep 10, 2014 at 6:36 am
    You should provide some details about the involved minion, the state or
    command you sent etc.

    Just a general hint: salt is async, means the freeze may be a timeout.

    Try to send a state or command appending the --async flag at the salt
    commandline. The returned job_id is the binding between master and minion.
    You check for the result more than once after some time: salt-run
    jobs.lookup_jid <job_id>

    Regards,
    Lorenzo