Hi list,

Just a quick email if there are still salt users and developers based in
France that are not subscribed to our salt-fr list
http://lists.afpy.org/listinfo/salt-fr.

We are organising yet another meetup in Paris for salt users and
hackers. The meetup is kindly hosted by Mozilla Paris (16bis Boulevard
Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France) https://wiki.mozilla.org/Paris and will
take place from 19h to 21h.

We usually have two short formal presentations to start up the
discussion, feel free to contact us if you have something you want to show.

The meetup is obviously free and if you want to come you have to
register on http://framadate.org/u85rt2y3iz1krhys

Some notes from the previous meets are published on our blog (some are
in english): http://www.logilab.org/bookmark/264279/follow

Arthur

ps. sorry again for the (wrong) announce in french

--
Arthur Lutz - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Formations - http://www.logilab.fr/formations/