Sorry binet, would you mind if I ask a question on your topic?

I'm learning SaltStack and I have a hesitate about Multi-Master-PKI
Tutorial With Failover in:
http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/tutorials/multimaster_pki.html

It said that set the value
master_sign_pubkey: True
but I cant find this in master configuration file at /etc/salt/master
I added this line at bottom of the file and restart salt-master but it do
not generate any new key:
master_sign.pub
master_sign.pem

  • Bruno binet at Aug 27, 2014 at 1:49 pm
    I think this is not available yet: will be in 2014.7 release.
    Cheers,

    Bruno