salt state to create ext4 file system?

does any one have code for this? i don't see a state for this function.
Please advise.

  • Mike Place at Aug 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm
    The blockdev state might be what you're looking for.

    -mp

    On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Mano Nathan wrote:

    salt state to create ext4 file system?

    does any one have code for this? i don't see a state for this function.
    Please advise.

  • Mano Nathan at Aug 19, 2014 at 5:35 pm
    /dev/myvg/mylv:
       blockdev.formatted:
         - name: /dev/myvg/mylv
         - fs_type: ext4

    I tried above statement to format my lv.

    I am not able to get it working.
    Please advise.