Hello,
Even if the python module is actually on the minion I am unable to use this
module :

  salt server xmpp.send_msg 'blad' profile='my-xmpp-profile'

server:
     'xmpp.send_msg' is not available.

xmpp config have been added to the minion

FYI : I want to send some message to hipchat

Any idea ?
Tx

  • Colton Myers at Sep 3, 2014 at 10:29 pm
    Do you have sleekxmpp installed?

    https://github.com/saltstack/salt/blob/f8c6fc00b676fd36499a23b6484900df0c4a7f52/salt/modules/xmpp.py#L35-L55

    The module is only loaded if the required libs are installed.

    --
    Colton Myers