This seems to be related to my problem from a while back when the salt
minion was crashing computers. here are some logs:

ws25: pastebin.com/Xzd1G3We
ws27: pastebin.com/mMjdgvV1

ws25 seems to have something related to the minion trying to start back up
again after crashing and ZMQ being blocked out of it's socket. ws27 however
seems to have something a miss with msgpack. Anyone else had similar
problems?

  • Colton Myers at Aug 7, 2014 at 9:53 pm
    I haven't seen these errors before. Are they still causing issues?

    --
    Colton Myers