So which third part python library did you end up using for mysql? I've
installed this one:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/MySQL-python/1.2.5
on my windows7 machine, but I'm getting this same problem. And for the sake
of who ever gets here via google, how did you figure out what the right
version of mysql-python to use was?