Is there any Consul ( http://www.consul.io ) pillar module available for
Salt ?
I couldn't find anything listed here:
http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/ref/pillar/all/index.html

Regards,
Baiju M

  • Wolodja Wentland at Jul 24, 2014 at 12:03 pm

    On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 07:47 -0700, Baiju Muthukadan wrote:
    Is there any Consul ( http://www.consul.io ) pillar module available for Salt ?
    I couldn't find anything listed here:
    http://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/ref/pillar/all/index.html
    Would storing pillar data in consul really be appropriate? Or are you, in
    fact, looking for a way to store data *about* consul.io in your pillars?
    --
    Wolodja <babilen@gmail.com>

    4096R/CAF14EFC
    081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA 36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC
  • Baiju M at Jul 24, 2014 at 12:11 pm