I think we're going to have to see the state in question in order to be
able to debug this issue.

--
Colton Myers

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Michael March wrote:

I posted the wrong error at the end... See my correction.
And here's my error when I try to highstate it:

root@li731-37:~# salt '*stage*' pillar.get server-env saltenv=stage
server-app-web-example-com-stage.example.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fserver-app-web-example-com-stage.example.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE951MqVlAoQb1YdQsBeWH8K7-v-w>
:
TypeError encountered executing pillar.get: get() got an unexpected
keyword argument 'saltenv'. See debug log for more info. Possibly a
missing arguments issue: ArgSpec(args=['key', 'default'], varargs=None,
keywords=None, defaults=('',))
It should be:

root@li731-37:/srv/pillar/stage# salt 'server*-stage*' state.highstate
saltenv=stage -v
Executing job with jid 20140625133113539169

server-app-web-example-com-stage.example.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fserver-app-web-example-com-stage.example.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE951MqVlAoQb1YdQsBeWH8K7-v-w>
:
ID: states
Function: no.None
Result: False
Comment: Jinja variable 'dict object' has no attribute 'db-vendor'
Started:
Duration:
Changes:

Summary