Howdy all.
I'm trying to get quota.set working in a highstate using module.run. It's
being recognized but there is some syntax I'm missing; I get the error
"Module function quota.set threw an exception" or other errors.

The relevant statefile is here along with the error that state throws.
https://gist.github.com/racooper/970be82b500a5c044afb

It appears to be an issue in declaring the "device". I've tried it with and
without quotes, using "options" instead (which gives the error "The
following arguments are missing: device") and other variations with no
success. Any help would be appreciated.

  • Colton Myers at Jul 11, 2014 at 9:23 pm
    An issue was created in Github, so people who find this thread should go
    there instead: https://github.com/saltstack/salt/issues/14061

    --
    Colton Myers