I use django to ceate web page to execute salt command through salt-api,and
save the return date to redis use "--return redis".

when I execute ,The return I got is a gid and minions list, I can get the
key which will insert into redis .

Here is the question,some command will cost time,how can I get to know that
the data has been insert to redis ,so I can display it to django?

  • Colton Myers at Jul 11, 2014 at 9:20 pm
    Does the data not always get to redis? Once the command returns you can
    assume that it has been returned to redis, I think.

    --
    Colton Myers