Hello,

Is there some tools for better managing the output of salt. I mean, the
output is really nice, but is there some gui or curse tools which can be
connected to it.

cED

  • Valentin Bud at Jul 1, 2014 at 11:00 am
    Hello Cédric,

    I have seen people are using Sentry for that.

    Best,
    Valentin
    Is there some tools for better managing the output of salt. I mean, the
    output is really nice, but is there some gui or curse tools which can be
    connected to it.

    cED

    Valentin Bud
    http://databus.pro | valentin@databus.pro

  • Arnold Bechtoldt at Jul 1, 2014 at 5:50 pm
    * Halite: https://github.com/saltstack/halite

    --
    Arnold Bechtoldt

    Karlsruhe, Germany
    Is there some tools for better managing the output of salt. I mean, the
    output is really nice, but is there some gui or curse tools which can be
    connected to it.

    cED

groupsalt-users @
postedJun 30, '14 at 12:47p