Dear All,

I've developed a new syslog-ng state and execution module as the part of my
Google Summer of Code project:
https://github.com/ihrwein/salt/tree/add-syslog-ng-module

I think it's functionally ready, so I'd like to share it with the community
but before this, I need some help. I'd like to write module documentation
for them, but I don't know where to start. I've made a wiki page, which
describes the basic functionality of the state module, you can find it here:

https://github.com/ihrwein/salt/wiki/Syslog-ng-state-HOWTO

My question is, where should I put this information? I wrote docs for every
function but the module needs a lot longer one.

I don't want to make a pull request yet, because the commits need to be
merged and the code to be reviewed.

Regards,
Tibor

  • Seth House at Jul 1, 2014 at 7:22 pm