I was having a problem getting descriptions to work in
bootstrap-image-gallery so I switched to blueimp-image-gallery but changed
a lot of things around Now blueimp's not working, I don't know how to tell
if the problem's css or js related, my other javascripts are working I'm
also using bootstrap and I'm wondering if blueimp is compatible with it or
if I should be using bootstrap-image-gallery instead of blueimp