I have elasticsearch installed on 2 machines, both the same operating
system, linux mint 17.2, elasticsearch raises errors (transport errorss
not found) on my laptop but not my desktop The significant difference
between the 2 is that my laptop has 2 network interfaces (wired and
wireless) and my desktop only has wired So 'I guess this is the problem
What config changes should I make to my elasticsearch.yml or what ip
address should i tell it to listen on, the ip address that I've assigned to
my wired adapter? I don't see why they deal with the ip and not the device
id like em0 ...